SARG:RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello And Welcome Too San Andreas Revolutional Gaming! We are a new started MTA:SA Server And We Sure Hope that You Will Enjoy Your Stay! Regards Behalf SARG Staff

Usage of your script.

Albers

Usage of your script. Empty Usage of your script.

Post by Albers Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:49 am

Hello SARGRPG.

I have been taking a look at your server today, and it come to my view that several of your scripts is copied from ours.

We want you to take them down, and remove them from your server.

First of all lets start with SARGadmin, this clientside code looks like this,

Spoiler:

There is clear proof this is ours, and you dont have any right to use it.. This is also in use at the resource called, SARGstaffpanel.

Not for saying that SARGweather is also in use, which is pretty buggy also. This was one of our test resources, created by Shag or funstein as far as I know. This havent been licensed to your server neither.

Your trucking system is the same, it looks exactly like ours. Again you have never been licensed to use this script.

Whatever what I am trying to say with this is, check your resources because this was only a few of them. Most of your resources seems copied.

Albers, on behalf of the WSS Development team.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:02 am